1 2 3 #ContactForm1{ display: none !important; }

Monday, May 12, 2014

Angel's Pizza Pasta Combo

I believe it to be fitting that the very first post on this blog be dedicated to the regular default answer to "What's your favorite food?" -- PIZZA!

And what pizza chain to start this all off with, but with my favorite companion on many late nights when I have decided to not care for my growing love handles for just that moment in time. Actually, to be honest, I have yet to visit an actual physical Angel's Pizza store. I usually just dial them up, order away and count the seconds until my beloved comes a-knocking. However, this semi-long distance relationship is definitely for keeps!
"I love you, my chubby cherubic chef." I whispered in between mouthfuls of pizza.


So first of all, Angel's pizza gives you excellent value for money. They have this seemingly never-ending promo wherein you get either two 12" or 14" pizzas for the price of one pizza at other major pizza chains. Their regular prices are actually cheap as well. You never exceed 600 pesos for a single pizza.

With regards to variety, you have a wide range of pizzas to choose from so there's really no trouble with "settling" for anything. Plus, if any of the pre-made pizzas are still not your cup of tea, you can just straight out have them customize the shizz out of your order! Oh, and did I mention they not only had pizzas, but offer rice meals, pastas, potato tots, buffalo wings, brownies, etc. etc. Angel's Pizza has got it "all" for you!

But let's get down to the nitty-gritty. How exactly do these babies taste like? Since I've only ever tried the pizzas, I can't really comment on any of the other food offers. But anyway, the pizzas come to you warm, remnants of the steam from the oven lingering on the top. The delightful pizza-y smell wafts through the room as you open the pizza box. You take one bite and boom. Semi-soft and chewy, the flavors mingling in your mouth, filling your tummy with absolute pizza bliss. It's delicious and I am not ashamed to say that I can finish an entire box on my own in one sitting and would gladly do it again! I mean, recommend it to my friends. However, the pizzas are still rather oily though. I needed to dab it a few times with a tissue to suck up all that excess oil. If you're real man though, you should skip this step. Let that pizza oil trickle down your throat!

(No picture of actual pizza 'cause I really did eat it all. Sorry, promise to have more self-control next time!)

Anyway, if you're looking for a decent pizza breakfast/lunch/dinner or for those late-night pizza cravings and even family/barkada get-togethers, I'm sure Angel's Pizza will not disappoint!

Check their website out at: http://www.angelspizza.com.ph/
For deliveries and other inquiries: 922-2222

No comments:

Post a Comment